Let's see. In two days Obama has:
- Outlawed torture and ordered the repeal of every Bush executive order on interrogations
- Prevented the CIA from operating "black site" prisons
- Closed the detainee camp at Guantanamo, probably initiating a review for the detainees held there
- Asked government agencies to give FOIA requests the benefit of the doubt, which will free up a lot of government documents
- Disallowed ex-presidents from claiming executive privilege in order to hide their records
Spiffy. This more than makes up for the stimulus scam, in my mind.
Add to that this unexpected heaping helping of win from Congo (which is awesome for a multitude of reasons, not least of which it signals that Rwanda might quit trying to screw its neighbor over), and it's a pretty good week.