Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tasks Completed Belatedly

Mike has passed me the Caesar's Bath Meme. This happened a long damn time ago, and I've been ignoring it. But right now, I'm waiting for a simulation to finish, so I guess I'll do something about it.

I'm supposed to name five things that are big within my circle of friends that I don't really care about. Hmm... well, I can think of at least one...

1. The Caesar's Bath Meme. I don't like chain letters where there isn't at least a vague hope of getting a postcard from Mongolia.

Oh yes, and there's also:

2. Corn syrup. This needs no explanation.

I could come up with a 3, 4, and 5, but I don't want to. I pass this on to... well, whoever wants it. Just claim it in the comments section.


Ben said...

Goodness, Mr. Woodhead. You got something against Memes?

Andy said...

Five things within my circle that I don't care about:
1. Politics, especially UK Politics
2. Indian food
3. Form letter/Fill-in-the-blank emails
4. Kenny Chesney
5. Ebay