Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tasks Completed Belatedly

Mike has passed me the Caesar's Bath Meme. This happened a long damn time ago, and I've been ignoring it. But right now, I'm waiting for a simulation to finish, so I guess I'll do something about it.

I'm supposed to name five things that are big within my circle of friends that I don't really care about. Hmm... well, I can think of at least one...

1. The Caesar's Bath Meme. I don't like chain letters where there isn't at least a vague hope of getting a postcard from Mongolia.

Oh yes, and there's also:

2. Corn syrup. This needs no explanation.

I could come up with a 3, 4, and 5, but I don't want to. I pass this on to... well, whoever wants it. Just claim it in the comments section.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Goodness, Mr. Woodhead. You got something against Memes?

Unknown said...

Five things within my circle that I don't care about:
1. Politics, especially UK Politics
2. Indian food
3. Form letter/Fill-in-the-blank emails
4. Kenny Chesney
5. Ebay