Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ah, Fox News

This headline is journalism at its finest:

"Hip-Hop-Dancing Colin Powell Fuels Speculation He'll Endorse Obama:
Colin Powell showed off his hip-hop moves at an 'Africa Rising' celebration in London Tuesday, fueling speculation that the former secretary of state is about to endorse Barack Obama for president."

The article doesn't explain the connection, either. But I suppose all my friends who are fans of '30s and '40s-style swing dancing will be voting for the old white dude, right?

2 comments:

Ben said...

Only if he dances to Zoot Suit Riot with Cindy!

Now that I think about it, that's kind of cruel of me.

Scratch that idea.

Mike said...

Somehow the idea of old people dancing to a song made famous by a group called the Cherry Popping Daddies disturbs me.