Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do I Really Have To Keep Saying This?

OK, people, comparing anyone you disagree with to Hitler is stooooopid. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Stooooopid. Stupid stupid stupid. Why? Because eventually your brain will turn to mush so much that you'll find yourself shouting "Heil Hitler" at an Israeli describing his country's socialized health care.

Update: More "calling a Jew a Nazi" hilarity, this time from some dumb-shit constituent of Barney Frank. Frank's smackdown is the stuff of legends.

3 comments:

Mike said...

It's amazing how much the crazies have suddenly seemed to come out of the woodwork on this. I feel bad for rational conservatives trying to debate the actual merits of the health care bill in a reasonable manner. (I'm assuming such exist - the media doesn't really seem to report much on them, and why should they, since the crazies are much more entertaining?)

Miguel said...

I'm assuming such exist - the media doesn't really seem to report much on them

It's because when a reasonable conservative tries to explain how to reform health care, the media shouts him down and says yells at him for "hating old people".

Mike said...

I said "media", not "MSNBC" which in my opinion has by far the least journalistic credibility of the big three news networks.