Wednesday, January 11, 2006

McDonald's Wouldn't Even Want To Take You Back

This is what I love about D.C.: The more things change, the more they stay the same. I have to wonder if he's linked to Jack Abramoff somehow...

In other news, Whole Paycheck rocks. My favorite factoid of all: Whole Foods now uses more renewable energy than the U.S. Air Force.

And I know that there are weird flag etiquette rules and stuff, but come on, Duluth, GA. This is dumb. I have two simple steps for the VFW, mayor, and town council to follow. Step 1: Place hand on rear end. Step 2: Remove stick.


Mike said...

Personally, I'm all in favor of Marion Barry staying on drugs. It will help him continue to relate to his constituency.

As for the Duluth flag fiasco: huh? I feel so sorry for the 9-year-old kid. Jeez Louise, people.

Ben said...

I read about that story in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. All I can say is, thank God that controversy wasn't in my parents' neighborhood. My Dad was president of the neighborhood association for 2 years and let me tell ya.....people in my neighborhood would have taken out the machine guns over this.